Otho.Network Community
Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - Printable Version

+- Otho.Network Community (http://forum.otho.network)
+-- Forum: Otho Development (http://forum.otho.network/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Otho Exchange (http://forum.otho.network/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio (/showthread.php?tid=595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - Sarzy15 - 01-26-2018

I'm so excited today the Otho team announced that Otho is now listed on the blockfolio app.. Nice one guys.. To the moon

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - waqarkahloon - 01-26-2018

That is one step forward towards the success of otho coin. One by one step will make us among top 100 on CMC one day.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - Freelancer76 - 01-26-2018

Really good news for OTHO and the people in this group, hope to see more in the future!

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - pranazzs - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 06:25 AM)Sarzy15 Wrote: I'm so excited today the Otho team announced that Otho is now listed on the blockfolio app.. Nice one guys.. To the moon

yes, it's true the price is also good.
what does this mean?

[Image: r4cnDZ7.jpg]

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - theflyingfury - 01-26-2018

It is great to hear this. I have always been a supporter of this project. We need to list this in coinmarketcap too.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - KingOTHur - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 04:29 PM)theflyingfury Wrote: It is great to hear this. I have always been a supporter of this project. We need to list this in coinmarketcap too.

wait two weeks  Big Grin

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - BlackRock - 01-27-2018

Waiting for OTH to be listed on Delta.I guess they will catch up very soon and add OTH

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - 99th - 01-27-2018

With the total supply of tokens being very limited compared to 99% of others, seeing it launch on Blockfolio around $2.5 is a sure sign of what's to come. OTH will hit $10+ once they launch their first product.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - Kryptcoin - 01-27-2018

It's good to see it listed on Blockfolio. Current price can easily be tracked.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - yaniman - 01-27-2018

I believe that OTH will be listed on big exchanges. The team is working hard.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - theuploader69 - 01-27-2018

Yeah nice step. It will make us more recognised by other people and this will have a nice effect on us guys !!

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - Blakscorpion - 01-27-2018

Nice to know.
I'll update my portfolio with those nice and fresh OTH coins Smile
Do you have any ideas of the exchanges where the coin will be listed in the next months ? I guess EtherDelta and maybe kucoin ?

Have a nice day

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - asche - 01-27-2018

I can really see this coin go far.
My guess is it is going to be listed on way more exchanges really soon.

Shouldn't go to fast tho to keep a strong hodling community. Dumping would be really sad for such a great project.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - Titus pollo - 01-28-2018

That is a good news indeed anyone know if it is on delta aswell ?

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - dos05 - 01-28-2018

This is great news!!! I hope soon on exchanges, been following and supporting this coin . Best of luck!!! Smile Smile Smile

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - ishinn99 - 01-28-2018

This is a very good news! And the price really have a high value now. We are on 2nd airdrop but the price keeps increasing now. I hope otho will continue to increase.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - cortbie - 01-28-2018

This project has done one of the best start I' ve ever seen so far, surely more to come! Happy days for otho' s investors.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - larks500 - 01-29-2018

We should be very accurate in trading on some untrusted and New exchanges. Because I remember scam with Azure EXCHANGE few months ago. Some Deeponion holders were scammed.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - alihassan99 - 01-29-2018

its a good news that otho is now on blockfolio. It is really a great achievement for the new OTHO project.

RE: Otho just got listed on Blockfolio - tristankhalil - 01-29-2018

I just tweeted that I want OTH to be listed too in their app and it's so great that as a community, we were able to help OTH get listed with them.

And of course, they responded quickly and now, that's a really good news for all of use.